Help! Babysitting!

Another tip if you've got little ones to care for:

I mounted a swing in the basement. It's a deep saddle type that they can't fall out of. All 3 of my grandsons love the swing. It's the first thing they ask for and they all take turns. We have soft padded snowballs that they try to toss into a pail while they're swinging. We keep score but none of them cares who wins or loses.

Rain, snow or ice; the (indoor) swing is always in action.

Another tip if you've got little ones to care for:

I mounted a swing in the basement. It's a deep saddle type that they can't fall out of. All 3 of my grandsons love the swing. It's the first thing they ask for and they all take turns. We have soft padded snowballs that they try to toss into a pail while they're swinging. We keep score but none of them cares who wins or loses.

Rain, snow or ice; the (indoor) swing is always in action.
Good idea on the indoor activities. We will install a swing for certain and maybe a zip line

Well, we survived and had an absolute ball AGAIN with the "girls" as we call them. Its really interesting how much they change before your eyes between visits even though it may be only 2 weeks. The old saying they are growing up too fast is so true. The vocab on the 3 year old is crazy scary! I mean these are words that are very complex and she is using them correctly! Older sister and media is truly a boost in learning! I pulled the 3 yr old around in one of those big black poly ice fishing sled and boy did she love that! Animal tracks in snow was fascinating to her and she wanted to know what made them and where are they? They are such a mind changer in today's world. No keyboard gladiators, no propaganda from TV or radio just pure joy playing with your grand daughters. Every day should be like that!

Last edited: