Help! Babysitting!

Seeing them is the highlight of my day, heck, my life. There is nothing better than them running up to you yelling your Papa name. You darn near melt on the spot!
1-my crayon skills has gotten pretty good lately but biggest problem is they love coloring on the floor no matter how much I try to persuade for table. So my back gets destroyed but they are so proud of their work to put in fridge.
2-most definitely the bourbon will be at ready before their vehicle is out of driveway!😱
3-I am hoping warm enough to ho outside to "track" deer in backyard. They seem to like that. And might slow them down. Nah, no way. If it wasn't for snow and cold, we could shoot their bows which they love to do!
4-naps? They won't let me take one!😂
5-Food? My gosh, where do they put it?
6-Let it go! They sing as a duet and at top of their lungs!😂
7-Paw Patrol-I know each one if them and what they do!

So we are headed to grocery store this morning to load up. Hopefully includes more bourbon!
Appreciate survival tops! We are looking forward to this and glad we have weekend to recover!

Seeing them is the highlight of my day, heck, my life. There is nothing better than them running up to you yelling your Papa name. You darn near melt on the spot!
1-my crayon skills has gotten pretty good lately but biggest problem is they love coloring on the floor no matter how much I try to persuade for table. So my back gets destroyed but they are so proud of their work to put in fridge.
2-most definitely the bourbon will be at ready before their vehicle is out of driveway!😱
3-I am hoping warm enough to ho outside to "track" deer in backyard. They seem to like that. And might slow them down. Nah, no way. If it wasn't for snow and cold, we could shoot their bows which they love to do!
4-naps? They won't let me take one!😂
5-Food? My gosh, where do they put it?
6-Let it go! They sing as a duet and at top of their lungs!😂
7-Paw Patrol-I know each one if them and what they do!

So we are headed to grocery store this morning to load up. Hopefully includes more bourbon!
Appreciate survival tops! We are looking forward to this and glad we have weekend to recover!
You got paw patrol down then you should be alright! A couple other shows my daughter liked at that age were bubble guppies (lots of signing) and butterbean's cafe (not our butterbean, it's a fairy cooking show).

Lots of snacks and activities outside to wear them out if possible LOL.

God speed