help 7mm RUM sendero no accuracy

Well then. Let's just keep this thread a rolling then.

So far...mine likes 160 ab mag length 215's and US869. Standard factory rig. .5" or less.

I have not heard anyone (outside of custom) that can reach the lands with any bullet. I still have more to test with my 7rum but so far am happy with it.

So let's keep this thread moving and want to hear all the good info.

Well then. Let's just keep this thread a rolling then.

So far...mine likes 160 ab mag length 215's and US869. Standard factory rig. .5" or less.

I have not heard anyone (outside of custom) that can reach the lands with any bullet. I still have more to test with my 7rum but so far am happy with it.

So let's keep this thread moving and want to hear all the good info.
So 160grn Accubond Bullets. Mag length 215? Are you talking about your Federal 215 Primers? Cause my mag length is 3.5" long. So what did you mean by 215 mag length?

Sorry bout that. Just blurting out stuff without proper punctuation. Yes primers are 215 and loaded to mag length IIRC 3.65"
I am in the range of 3250fps with this set up.

Sorry bout that. Just blurting out stuff without proper punctuation. Yes primers are 215 and loaded to mag length IIRC 3.65"
I am in the range of 3250fps with this set up.
Nice that's pretty quick for a 168grn bullet. Is that the ultra mag? Mines just the Rem Mag. I do have a 300 RSAUM its stainless with camo stock. I won it a few years back for the price of a $5 ticket at the Hunters Extravaganza. I'm thankin of necking it down to a 6.5. I'm not sure yet cause Remington said they never built that rifle. It's still in the box and is dieing to get out. But if it's the only one then I don't won't to shoot it.

Yes this is with a 7rum and a 160AB. IIRC this is still about middle of road from what the book says. I still have a few more grains to go. I have seen where a couple of 7rums were hitting 3300 with 160's.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.