Help….ran out of elevation on my scope

I removed the scope and upon looking at the action the Front ring should be lower that the back ring(rings sitting side/side on a table should not be level with each other) Contacted Leupold today and spoke with a rep….problem is is that according to Leupold there are 2 different sets of rings and I, of course have the wrong set. So I asked "how am I to know which one I need if both set say Weatherby Mark V, but are actually different" and I was told,…."yeah, it gets a little complicated doesn't it?"
Now I've hopefully established the issue and getting it resolved with the correct ring. Thanks for all the participation and help thrown my way.

jrg

I removed the scope and upon looking at the action the Front ring should be lower that the back ring(rings sitting side/side on a table should not be level with each other) Contacted Leupold today and spoke with a rep….problem is is that according to Leupold there are 2 different sets of rings and I, of course have the wrong set. So I asked "how am I to know which one I need if both set say Weatherby Mark V, but are actually different" and I was told,…."yeah, it gets a little complicated doesn't it?"
Now I've hopefully established the issue and getting it resolved with the correct ring. Thanks for all the participation and help thrown my way.

jrg
The ones that are listed as "Mark V LT" on the Leupold website are for the smaller 6-lug action.
That's how you know which ones you don't need, in your case.
Most scope base companies note the 6-lug as the lightweight or similar in their description.

I have one that had the same issue. I contacted zeiss and they sent me this. I followed the directions and it fixed the issue,

Attachments

• Zero Stop.pdf
    197.7 KB · Views: 15