Hello from NM

Thanks for the welcome, I'm in the far northwest corner on the state line. I've been fortunate to enjoy may successful elk hunts. I have two sons and they both were able to take advantage of the fantastic youth opportunities the state has and have been able to hunt several of the very units and areas in the state with them. They are now out of the youth pool and we're empty nesters so missing my hunting partners.

Welcome. I grew up near Clovis, family has been in NM for centuries, I miss much of it.

Jump into the fray, share, learn, or just laugh a lot, it's a pretty good crowd for the most part.
Thank you, I'm in the 4 corners area but spent some time with friends in Clovis at times when I was in college. I grew up in Texas but moved to N.M for college and have been here since.

My favorite state for elk hunting. Where are you located in New Mexico? Welcome from North Carolina.
Thanks for the welcome, I'm in the far northwest corner on the state line. I've been fortunate to enjoy may successful elk hunts. I have two sons and they both were able to take advantage of the fantastic youth opportunities the state has and have been able to hunt several of the very special hunts and units in the state with them. They are now out of the youth pool and we're empty nesters so missing my hunting partners.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm in the far northwest corner on the state line. I've been fortunate to enjoy may successful elk hunts. I have two sons and they both were able to take advantage of the fantastic youth opportunities the state has and have been able to hunt several of the very special hunts and units in the state with them. They are now out of the youth pool and we're empty nesters so missing my hunting partners.
Unit 12 for most of my elk hunting