Hello from Maryland!

Dang I didn't realize you were so close.
From is the key word. I live in southern VA now. I go back and fish the bay sometimes with a buddy from high school. But I would never move back. Don't get me wrong. MD was a great place to grow up. But the liberals run the asylum. I have way too many regular magazines and will never register any of my stuff. If I had to move back it would be on the other side of the bay bridge. Around Blackwater, that way I could hunt stags and catch snakeheads. 😉

Last edited:
From is the key word. I live in southern VA now. I go back and fish the bay sometimes with a buddy from high school. But I would never move back. Don't get me wrong. MD was a great place to grow up. But the liberals run the asylum. I have way too many regular magazines and will never register any of my stuff. If I had to move back it would be on the other side of the bay bridge. Around Blackwater, that way I could hunt stags and catch snakeheads. 😉
I lived in Norfolk for a few years. Working in a Marina on Little Creek. Good times fishing there.