Hello from Maryland!

Pennsylvania born and raised but now a resident of NE Maryland. I retired in early 2022 after 28 years of service as an Army Infantry officer. Since retiring I've been able to re-engage in multiple outdoor activities including duck hunting, turkey hunting, and deer hunting. I look forward to learning from the group and contributing where I can. Thanks for having me. Tom

Pennsylvania born and raised but now a resident of NE Maryland. I retired in early 2022 after 28 years of service as an Army Infantry officer. Since retiring I've been able to re-engage in multiple outdoor activities including duck hunting, turkey hunting, and deer hunting. I look forward to learning from the group and contributing where I can. Thanks for having me. Tom
Welcome neighbor. From SE Pa. Right across the border North of you. Raven Rock area. If you spend enough time on the forum you will see there are quite a few members in your surrounding area. All within about a hour drive.

Best advice I could give you would be move out of the Republic of Maryland. 😂 Am from Gaithersburg.