Hello all!

Apexer338

Hey guys,
My real name is Grant Fleming, I live in Houston, TX where it's still not a crime to own a gun lol.
I have 4 kids ranging from 24 to 3 years old, a beautiful wife and some great friends.
I love to long range shoot at American Shooting Center, 600 yards max though, very sad.
I'm a long time visitor and reader of this website and just decided to join today, so feel to text me as I'm obviously new.
I reload various calibers and love my Armalite .338 Lapua, any help you all deem good for me in this arena just shoot me a text.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Grant

My .338 load recipe is as follows:
Lapua Brass
89.8gr Retumbo
300 gr HPBT Scenars
Set 1 mill off L&Gs
I don't have the fastest load but the accuracy is best for my gun harmonics.
I get a lot of arguments from my buddys who are velocity freaks but I just can't and never will be able to fix stupid :)

Good chance for a discussion on the availability (the lack thereof) of Retumbo powder. No one really has it. That was my go to for 250-300gr 338 Lapua Mag. Ive perused several threads regarding this topic and have come to a conclusion that R33 and IMR8133 and N570 are about the next best things. Temp sensitivity will be the main issue with the change in powders, anyone have experience with these that HAVE used Retumbo exclusively?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.