Heads-Up : Super Long Range LRF

tulku

Just saw this on BENCHREST CENTRAL in the Classified / Optics / Rangefinder Section : American made RCA Laser Range Finder . Says it Ranges to 7000 Meters which should satisfy even the Long Shooters . I have no idea what this is , or who the Seller is , but thought this might interest some on this Site . Listed Price was $4300 / B.O.

I didn't go over to BRC and check it out yet, but I have ranged out to over 4800 yads with my Vectronix Terripin.....less than $1900.00 delivered next day air..

Now, that was under fairly good conditions off a tripod. But was very, very repeatable. I get 2500 yard readings with it under any lighting conditions while doing jumping jacks!!! More than enough for ANY shooting situation. For the guys who do the 3000 yard plus deal, they will just need a tripod or something to help stabilize the LRF.

AMAZING compaired to my Leica, Swaro, bushnell, ect....

Tod

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.