Hawkins Precision New Product - Featherweight Scope Rings

HawkinsPrecision

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hey all - we have a new product launching we felt the Long Range Hunting forum members would be interested in. Featherweight Scope Rings

Featherweight scope rings are Hawkins Precision's answer to the call for a premium, lightweight direct scope mounting solution that won't break the bank. With a feature set that cuts weight and prioritizes simplicity & reliability, these are everything you need and nothing you don't. Designed for your mountain light hunting rifle.

Currently available for Remington 700 and Savage 110 / Stiller pattern actions in 1-inch and 30mm diameters in Low / Medium / High heights.
They include recoil pins for actions that have an accommodation for them. As well as #6 and #8 screws.

Upcoming variations include: Defiance, Tikka, Weatherby Vangaurd, Winchester, Cooper Rifles, and Browning X-Bolt.

We've been running them on our ultra light rifles and loving them. Including a link the informational page below.
https://hawkinsprecision.com/featherweight-scope-rings/

Attachments

• FW-Hunt-2-SM.jpg
    FW-Hunt-2-SM.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 163
  • FW-Hunt-3-SM.jpg
    FW-Hunt-3-SM.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 158
The website only lists the material as 'aluminum', I'm curious though, are you guys using 6061 or 7075?

I know your machines probably have no idle time, but there is a small but loyal group of us using Mark 5 hd scopes as the lightest dialing scope. Sadly they chose 35mm making it need either a rail+rings or be one of the lucky few who got the custom cut 35mm rings someone converted of your old direct mount rings. I'd love a set for either a round round action or 700 clone if you ever consider a small batch run.

Will give these a try on a rifle getting a z3.

I know your machines probably have no idle time, but there is a small but loyal group of us using Mark 5 hd scopes as the lightest dialing scope. Sadly they chose 35mm making it need either a rail+rings or be one of the lucky few who got the custom cut 35mm rings someone converted of your old direct mount rings. I'd love a set for either a round round action or 700 clone if you ever consider a small batch run.

Will give these a try on a rifle getting a z3.
Pretty sure I read that Hawkins is doing their Long Range Hybrids in 35mm now or coming later this year. Might be what you're looking for.