Hawkins Precision Ultra Light Tactical or Nightforce Rings?

Hawkins ultralight with offset bubble on front ring. Without moving head you can see level with left eye. Only ring and level combo i will put on my rifles.

This is point of view if my head were lined up to shoot.

Screenshot_20220722-193525_Gallery.jpg

Nightforce titanium rings are my favorite rings. I've tried about every ring out there and the NF never leave a mark, they are light and they are tough. That being said I don't care for their level system. I have a couple pairs of standard Hawkins rings now and like them too, second favorite rings for picatinny rails but the offset level cap looks like a huge improvement over the standard cap. I order a 30mm and a 34mm, the 34mm was on sale for 30.00 at Bullets central, they had four left after I ordered mine. That was today.

Thanks for the kind words all. If you're looking for the offset level rings in stock, Unknown Munitions has some ready to roll.

As for the center level, it's more popular with folks that are concerned with snagging the offset in a scabbard or no a pack. Generally you'd get set-up, level, then engage. Really depends on how your head sits on the rifle and what scope you're using if you can see it while on the gun.

If anyone has any questions please let us know.