Has anyone used Wolf precision?

Lee7588

I ran across Wolf precisions Ace set up. And have found myself intrigued by it, but was curious to see if anyone has ever used this setup. Here's the link below in case anyone wants to check it out. But I'm curious on if anyone's used to put the results were.

I agree. And after watching the video and him talking about boring the hole in the barrel. Makes perfect sense to me I deal with the same thing with wood and not getting long holes to bore straight.

I'm not a machinist but that sounds very intriguing. So if I understand the process correctly,
you end up with a 2-piece barrel. The chamber is a separate piece that screws into the barrel proper ?
If this is true you could just order a new chamber piece and change your cartridge, using the same
caliber barrel.

I'm not a machinist but that sounds very intriguing. So if I understand the process correctly,
you end up with a 2-piece barrel. The chamber is a separate piece that screws into the barrel proper ?
If this is true you could just order a new chamber piece and change your cartridge, using the same
caliber barrel.
Hey that is a good question!
I would worry about pressure overcoming the threads ability to hold tight in magnum calibers.
Maybe I'm wrong.

caliber barrel.
That is kinda the way I understand it. That is why I was hoping someone that owns or has owned one chimed in

I don't have one . I have listened to a few of his podcast and called a few times with questions. Jamie is a super nice guy and will take the time to talk to you. He will only use a BAT actio and he will only build a complete gun. If you take his gunsmith class to learn the system I believe he will sell you parts to assemble your own custom rifles.