Has anyone gotten back pack from here?

Thanks for posting the pic. The post where the pics posted said you can get one in the LRH gearshop, which costs $249.99 and your cost $49??? or am I missing something. Are they the same? If so maybe Len will comment on why such a price difference.

Thanks for posting the pic. The post where the pics posted said you can get one in the LRH gearshop, which costs $249.99 and your cost $49??? or am I missing something. Are they the same? If so maybe Len will comment on why such a price difference.

I ordered mine from Hong Kong and had to pay $47 shipping also.

After I posted about the one I got I didn't realize that Len sold one very similar. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the way I did. I was just trying to be helpful and not hurt Len and his business. I am just trying to send some business his way.

joseph

Joseph, thanks for responding. Similar, but they sure look very close. Anyway enjoy it.

So Joseph have you had this pack out and really run it through its paces yet?

Only up & down the hilly streets in my neighborhood. I have been getting in shape for my Wyoming hunt. We leave September 25 from upstate Georgia. I am sure it will take the punishment. :D

joseph

Only up & down the hilly streets in my neighborhood. I have been getting in shape for my Wyoming hunt. We leave September 25 from upstate Georgia. I am sure it will take the punishment. :D

joseph

Let us know how the Wyoming hunts goes. Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Hi Joseph,

Interesting purchase you have there - should work out fine for you.

I too had experimented with purchasing items from China - you see over here we have to look at all of our options as the 'tactical' market is not very big. So, we have to look at the States or Asia for products that are not made here in country. Which means shipping from O/S either way.

Unfortunately I have to admit I used E-bay to source a shoulder bad see this one here: Shoulder Bag.

It is a copy of the more expensive item made in the states by you know who..:D

Anyway, I took a 'punt' and made the purchase of about $13USD (The original is around $80USD) and yep it's worth about $10 - some slight stitching issues, feels a little cheap and inside one pocket the inner liner was not sown on correctly. I did a lot of research on these Asian companies and this company sells a lot of stuff on E-bay they sell under a lot of names.

For what I use the bag for its fine, but wouldn't put everything on the line for it. It goes out hunting with me and if/when it gets torn up I won't bother getting upset - just give it away or throw away, I've had my $10 use out of it. (Probably had it about a year or more now...)

Cheers.

Wrong.

joseph

Let us know how the Wyoming hunts goes. Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Thanks Chas1 & the rest of you for all of the encouragement and best wishes.

I'll let you all know how it goes and with plenty of pictures too.

joseph

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.