• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harry Lawson Rifle For Sale

gregorymp

Howdy everyone, My father has a rifle for sale. We live in South Carolina and Dad wanted to go big game hunting out West. He contacted Harry Lawson in Tuscon, Arizona and got a Remington 700 BDL barrelled action in .308 Norma Magnum. Mr. Lawson also installed a shroud on the bolt and jeweled it as well. The barrell is a 26 inch Shilen and the scope is a Redfield in 1 3/4 to 5 power. The stock is also from Harry Lawson, it is a thumbhole style in Tiger Maple. Dad recieved the stock 50% inletted and with alot of sanding and fitting ended up with what you see here. Were not sure on pricing for the rifle so we are going to say $1200 obo.

P.S. I am having a time trying to get pictures to load. If you send me a e-mail address I will be happy to send them to you. My e-mail is [email protected]. thanks

Harry Lawson built some really nice looking guns, could you send me some pics email is in my profile.

James