• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Harry Lawson Cochise Thumbhole custom 270

Unoboats

I have a Harry Lawson Custom from Tuson, Az. With a Cochise thumb hole stock installed. Additional extras were Tiger maple wood, with Rose wood butt cap and fore end as well as inlay in the fore arm. Muzzle brake. I had this done back in the 80's and it was so nice looking I left in it in the safe. It comes with a Kales 2-7X36 scope. All for $1350 shipped FFL to FFL conus

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

If this rifle is still for sale please call me at (618) 513 - 1220... My name is Chris and recently retired from the military.... we have a family ranch in Uvalde, Texas. I'm getting bak into deer hunting and a 270 would b a perfect caliber.....

I have a Harry Lawson Custom from Tuson, Az. With a Cochise thumb hole stock installed. Additional extras were Tiger maple wood, with Rose wood butt cap and fore end as well as inlay in the fore arm. Muzzle brake. I had this done back in the 80's and it was so nice looking I left in it in the safe. It comes with a Kales 2-7X36 scope. All for $1350 shipped FFL to FFL conus

View attachment 36120

View attachment 36121

View attachment 36122

View attachment 36123

Would it be possible to take some better pictures? What sort of shape? Scratches? Nicks? Bluing? Does it have a Remington action? Barrel length? Thanks

Been in a safe since the 80's will check for safe dings, don't think there are any.
Action is a Rem Md. 721, Micro diamond bluing, Bbl length with brake is 24 inches. Has a Bolt should and Shotgun safety which was installed by Harry Lawson.
send me a pm with your email address and will try and get you some better pics.