• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Bueller...Bueller...

Is anyone seeing things go on the shelf any better? I'm still not seeing primers and powder. Bullets seem to be showing up better, but only at smaller shops.

I bought some 22shells and primers Wednesday at my local bimart. Last week I bought 2lbs of powder there also. Seems to slowly be coming back around here.:)

Sportsmans Warehouse and BiMart is finally getting things in. Not alot, but some. Try eabco.com for some in stock bullets. May not be what you are looking for, but worth a try.

I was able to get 3lbs of 223 class powder this week as Sportsmans Warehouse this week too. They had a lot of small pistol primers and lots of bullets, but not much else.

I got 16 pounds of H4895 this evening from Mid South Shooting supply. They are out of VARGET as of early this morning and ran out of H4895 about an hour after I ordered but they still have some new powder in stock at this time.

I had picked up 650 .308 caliber bullets (All Nosler BT and Speer Varmint - assorted weights) from Sportsmans warehouse and a box of 525 .22 shells (Lexington Ky Store)

Yesterday at 11 AM I found boxes of 325 Federal Automatch bullets at WAL MART and they still had a shelf full

Little over a week ago I bought 16 pounds of IMR 8208 XBR at Cabella's in Louisville Ky and quite a bit of 4064.

Look at Sportsmans warehouse online regularly(Daily) and check out their reloading supplies...I order my bullets from the net when they have them in stock and shipping to store is free if your lucky enough to have one near you. I'm getting in almost a thousand a week in .224 and .308 and still see dozens of guys going over the slim pickings on the shelves in the back.

It seems like everything is starting to trickle back in....I still had a lot of stuff left (More like hadnt put a dent in it!LOL) but I shoot 500 to 1000 rounds a week most of the time.

Good Luck Guys!

Ernie

Also, powdervalley has 250 grain and 300 grain 338 cal berger hybrids in stock. I am looking for some retumbo, CCI BR4s ir fed 210 GMs. Thanks