Hard case recommendations

Lee7588

I'm starting to look for a new hard case. I am considering skb 5009 or a pelican case. My requirements are it must be for 2 rifles, hard case, airline approved. What does everyone use and what likes and dislikes?

Pelican 1750 is an awesome case. For my last build, I went with a Plano field locker instead of the bigger Pelican 1770. The Pelican 1770 was too big and heavy. If they would only make the Pelican 1750 2-3" longer.

Pelican 1750 is an awesome case. For my last build, I went with a Plano field locker instead of the bigger Pelican 1770. The Pelican 1770 was too big and heavy. If they would only make the Pelican 1750 2-3" longer.
1770 is what I was looking at. Using 2 pieces of foam top and bottom. Placing 2 rifles with scopes and packing hunting clothing and pack around them. One checked bag plus one carry on when traveling to hunt

I bought an aluminum two gun case at Cabelas several years ago. It is heavy duty and memory foam type padding. Not sure who the manufacturer was but it had the cabelas logo on it.

I bought an aluminum two gun case at Cabelas several years ago. It is heavy duty and memory foam type padding. Not sure who the manufacturer was but it had the cabelas logo on it.
I need to get by one to see what they and see if everything will fit