Custom hard case

windchaser83

New to the forum and the world of long range. I've been a gun enthusiast since I can remember just never took the plunge into ranges above 200 yards. So I have been chomping at the bit for a long time over long range rifles. Well luck went my way and I picked up a new Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor-Enhanced. I heard they were hard to come by so I couldn't pass it up. I topped it with the best Vortex they had at the store at the time. the "Crossfire II 6-18. I will upgrade soon after I research more. Anyway I travel alot for work and a drag bag wont do for interstate travel. I want to get a fitted hard case to house the rifle in the folded position to save length in truck space. preferable one that holds the mags, anemometer etc... Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Does anyone build a LONG case? And no 50" IS NOT LONG. It's actually what I would call SHORT. I don't own a gun under 50" and some crest 60". I can't even understand WHAT guns other than a collapsible stock 16" AR fit in some of these cases.
I had a CUSTOM case specced one time and it cost more than my rifle lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.