H4350 vanished in under two minutes.

I was alerted by ammoseek this morning about 8lbs in stock at midsouth. By the time I had it in my cart and clicked the payment option it was gone. Finding powder is becoming the most frustrating part of reloading.
Also I live close to New Braunfels TX.

Raise prices is what I am afraid of, but this isn't going to stop until a Dem is out of office.
I'm afraid that this is going to be the new norm?
Like oil and gas stated "if they have anything to say about it oil is never going to be under 80 a barrel. The good ole days are gone. Unless a recession/depression hits like no other and no one can afford to buy much more than food and restricted at that. I hope I'm not going into politics with this I don't want to be placed in quiet time.

If you can load 1,500 .40's from one pound of Tight Group (just an example), why is there a powder shortage? I understand you can't find 1500 primers, but how many pounds of powder do you need. Just an illustration, but for every pound of powder, many rounds loaded. My point is - what is causing the shortage of EVERY SINGLE powder? This stuff should be made by the truck load (not like primers) and 'the military' or 'the hoarders' can't need tons of every different powder??

Nothing new. Ive moved away from those Aussie powders. Availability is too spotty
I have been working with rl powders for years and they've gone from great availability to near zero lately... I've got a cushion, but I just loaded up 1/3 of my rl25 over the weekend on 150 7stw rounds...

If you can load 1,500 .40's from one pound of Tight Group (just an example), why is there a powder shortage? I understand you can't find 1500 primers, but how many pounds of powder do you need. Just an illustration, but for every pound of powder, many rounds loaded. My point is - what is causing the shortage of EVERY SINGLE powder? This stuff should be made by the truck load (not like primers) and 'the military' or 'the hoarders' can't need tons of every different powder??
when you burn 100 grains a shot like a 300rum your pound of powder doesn't go as far...

Yep, Tight group is not one of the powders so hard to find.

Its the big rifle powders that take anywhere from 70 to 100 gr per shot that are harder to find. Varget is mote like 40 gr per shot, but is popular for bench competition and can be used in semi auto .308
too. And a lot of these rifle powders are used in military rifles too.

All of that combined with 20 to 40 million new gun owners last 3 years, Covid, offshoring, and you got a mess.

I use shooting bot alerts. It's really good. I struggle finding 6mm bullets not powder. Have you thought about using Varget? I get at least 2 alerts daily with vendors having Varget in stock. I have about 12 pounds of h4350 id be willing to sell you but I have no way to ship it to you.
What 6mm bullets you looking for?

Yep, Tight group is not one of the powders so hard to find.

Its the big rifle powders that take anywhere from 70 to 100 gr per shot that are harder to find. Varget is mote like 40 gr per shot, but is popular for bench competition and can be used in semi auto .308
too. And a lot of these rifle powders are used in military rifles too.

All of that combined with 20 to 40 million new gun owners last 3 years, Covid, offshoring, and you got a mess.
Yep agree.
Not that I want to talk politics so I won't. However these are in my mind the main factors:
In Canada 🇨🇦 and I'd imagine the US, Australia and perhaps Nz and others, a lot of law abiding gun owners felt threatened by some decisions by current and newly elected governments to outlaw a number of weapons. This caused panic buying In my opinion.

Then (as previously mentioned) COVID sent the masses outdoors; reconnecting, starting and increasing their hunting and shooting. Our Canadian government paid folks to stay home and what did these people do bought guns and ammo etc. You guessed it!! What a mess we're in. There aren't enough Co.s with enough factories to catch-up. It'll be years or perhaps never if the aforementioned conditions don't change. Unfortunately there is a war in Ukraine 🇺🇦, that's definitely a new factor that brings even more geopolitical decisions that will no doubt effect all things shooting and hunting. Just my 2c.

Now. I'm back
OP if I could get supplies to the USA I would gladly share my pills and powder.