H4350 vanished in under two minutes.

If you are looking for possible powder substitutes, you might enjoy this thread if you didnt see it.

I was alerted by ammoseek this morning about 8lbs in stock at midsouth. By the time I had it in my cart and clicked the payment option it was gone. Finding powder is becoming the most frustrating part of reloading.
Last week, I found 8 lbs of H4340 on Brownells. I added it to my cart and couldn't put in payment info. Then, it dropped from my cart during a site refresh. The next morning, I added it again and checked out. It seems like it is becoming available again

I was alerted by ammoseek this morning about 8lbs in stock at midsouth. By the time I had it in my cart and clicked the payment option it was gone. Finding powder is becoming the most frustrating part of reloading.
Three times in the last two months Hodgdon had powder I needed on their website. I paid MSRP plus tax plus shipping/ hazmat. Not cheap but yesterday at a major online retailer I saw another popular powder for $90/ plus... So not that bad. Point is Hodgdon has been having it at times.

I have had this happen to me numerous times with Mid South. I have been logged on to my desk top, received the email notification pressed the purchase button and have the item out of stock. I no longer purchase from Mid South. I purchase from Midway, Brownell's, Powder Valley of Bruno's Phx.

The other week I was looking at emails an note from MidSouth on powder. I got it order out, in 3 minutes. When back and nothing left. I would have like to get 8# of H4350. A minutes late and a dollar short again.
At lease somebody got some powder.

It's nice that people take the time to post when powder is available but from what I have seem and that has been mentioned it is usually gone by the time the post is read. I had a few Ammoseeks hit for H1000 and N568 and got my fill. Since then I have disabled the alert so I don't wake up at 4AM in a panic from a buy alert! :)

I wish I had a way to ship haz mat. I've got 2 pounds of that 3 pounds of H1000 and 5 pounds of staball 6.5 showing up next week from my distributor. For some reason people in my area will pay $30 has may plus on 8 pounds of powder $5 more a pound or $15 more for 8 pounds.

Yeah, it's a pain gettin supplies! But my way of lookin at it is there are lots-a, lots-a like-minded people out there with this same want, hobby, lifestyle. Think about it.