Gu sales nationwide collapsing - relief for hand loaders?

HockeyDad

I just read an article that said gun sales figures were collapsing for Arizona, so I did a Google search of gun sales collapsing
google search for gun sales collapsing
Apparently there are similar articles for states across the country.
Hopefully this means less new buyers buying ammo for their new guns, which means component manufacturers can start shifting sales to channels that will bring the components back to store shelves.

Sorta like this....
FB_IMG_1658103076436.jpg

I just read an article that said gun sales figures were collapsing for Arizona, so I did a Google search of gun sales collapsing
google search for gun sales collapsing
Apparently there are similar articles for states across the country.
Hopefully this means less new buyers buying ammo for their new guns, which means component manufacturers can start shifting sales to channels that will bring the components back to store shelves.
Yeah I saw that piece or one like it. I serious doubt the validity of the article. Democrats are pushing for a new assault weapons bill. So that alone should drive firearm sales up again. As far as ammo and component availability it's probably because much of that stimulus money has dried up. or people are getting concerned about inflation and recession.

One piece?
Did you click on the link to the Google search? It brings up many articles, by many different websites, about collapsing gun sales in many different states.
I could swear it was a CNN article. But here's a google search including Arizona.
1658371501638.png