Greybull Precision Scope/John Burns

I have had the chance to shoot alot with these scopes. Shot them on three 7RM's. All of the scopes worked flawlessly. Only two of them I have shot have had the custom drop turrets on them, and the other one just didnt have the ballistic data yet so it didnt have the turret made for it yet.

Wind holds for the scope are in the reticle, and are 1MOA hash marks. The wind holds on the reticle also will correspond to the windage on the turret above the range, just like on the huskemaw. They are typically calibrated for a 10mph full value crosswind(wind blowing 90 degrees to the barrel).

Watch the promotion video at http://www.greybullprecision.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=5
Tells you all that you need to know about the scopes.

I will have one on my rifle that is being built right now. I also think that they are the best long range hunting optic that you can buy. Tough to beat Leupold standing behind the product.

the reticle does look way better seeing it in person. I can get a vx 3 long range, which is the same scope its based off for $600. I just have a tuff time wrapping my arms around spending twice that for the reticle and the turret, which is the only difference in the scopes.

14x is PLENTY of power to shoot any big game all the way down to the size of a coyote at 1000 yards. heck 10x would be enough power if you ask me.

Holland's website shows them to be 150 more than Greybull? Has that changed? Greybull is lower.

I may like the Greybull reticle better, it is less busy.

I wish Trijicon would take their binion aiming system and put faint dashes in the reticle in some way.

That I'd buy, their low-light technology is top rate.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.