Greetings from sunny Florida

50 yards on the ground is nothing. 50 yards straight down will change your life.
I have been as far as 105 at Bethel Shoals 96 was the average but my computer said I must've found a hole , if I remember correctly you only had 25 minutes bottom time until you went into decompression

I have been as far as 105 at Bethel Shoals 96 was the average but my computer said I must've found a hole , if I remember correctly you only had 25 minutes bottom time until you went into decompression
I did 155' on compressed air at zero to 6" vis for some "exercises". Narcosis was apparent but I managed to tie my knot with my feet on the bottom. If I remember correctly, My computer was saying……you're dead! You're dead! You're dead!

I did 155' on compressed air at zero to 6" vis for some "exercises". Narcosis was apparent but I managed to tie my knot with my feet on the bottom. If I remember correctly, My computer was saying……you're dead! You're dead! You're dead!
I have a buddy who was a little more adventurous than myself his group of friends used to go deep diving and if I remember around 200 feet, but they were breathing tri-mix and you had to fill a vial with sand to prove you made it to the bottom!

Hello. Nice to connect with fellow cap busters. I'm so old I probably have cordite brain. Winchester hired me as a field rep and professional shooter in 1966. I spent my entire working career in the shooting sports industry. My favorite long range rifle is a 30-338 Longthroat built on a 1950 M70 action solidly bedded in a McMillan stock with a med heavy Shaw barrel made by Oly Olsen. I am obviously old school. Great to connect.
Very sorry for the high jack. Thank you for allowing us "water dogs" the space to speak of better times.