Greetings from SoCal

Buster Curtis

Good evening all,

I'm having trouble falling asleep so I figured I might as well write my first post. I've been lurking for about a month and finally signed up approximately a week ago. I'm a former Marine (12 years), an NRA Rifle and Pistol instructor, Glock Certified Armorer and aspiring Gunsmith. Not your typical California Resume. Anyhow, I just finished building a rig based on a Tikka action in 300WM and I look forward to getting out to my first hunt in the near future. I've found tons of valuable information on LRH and I appreciate the wisdom and experience you all make available to us Boots. Thanks, and I'll see ya' around.

Buster

Good evening all,

I'm having trouble falling asleep so I figured I might as well write my first post. I've been lurking for about a month and finally signed up approximately a week ago. I'm a former Marine (12 years), an NRA Rifle and Pistol instructor, Glock Certified Armorer and aspiring Gunsmith. Not your typical California Resume. Anyhow, I just finished building a rig based on a Tikka action in 300WM and I look forward to getting out to my first hunt in the near future. I've found tons of valuable information on LRH and I appreciate the wisdom and experience you all make available to us Boots. Thanks, and I'll see ya' around.

Buster
Welcome aboard.This site is full of experienced people and we all can learn something new from anyone else.Happy shooting.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.