Hello from SoCal

Horse

Hello everyone,
First off thanks to everybody for the abundance of information. I'm a Utah native stuck in Southern California for now.
I grew up hunting, and have been reloading for about 12 years. Thanks again!

Thanks. I couldn't agree with you more.
Do you know of any gunsmiths in SoCal that you could recommend for chambering and rebarreling?

Welcome! I grew up in so cal don't tell any of my friends loljk! I've lived in WY for over 20yrs never looked back. I have lots of family still in Cali good place to visit for a little bit. I took my rifles to Bolsa gun smiths in Westminster I believe. always done good work. Good luck

No, most of the guys I have heard of here in SoCal are "black rifle" kind of smiths. I would look out of state with another recommendation from this board.

If you are interested in meeting fellow hunters/outdoorsman here in SoCal, BHA has a growing group on facebook for the california chapter. I do volunteer projects with the Society for the Conservation of Bighorn Sheep and the California Chapter of the Wild Sheep Foundation, we do a few water projects in the desert every year.

CFDE589E-40D6-4303-B285-F059CFA42A24.jpeg

36BE7828-DF8D-4BAD-A9FF-AF0E620CBEE2.jpeg

01C03A1A-5B37-466D-90CA-52F59393231F.jpeg
CFDE589E-40D6-4303-B285-F059CFA42A24.jpeg
36BE7828-DF8D-4BAD-A9FF-AF0E620CBEE2.jpeg

That's kind of what I thought.
I'll look into that, I am a life member of RMEF, and have been a member of WSF for several years. I would like to get in on some of those projects, if I can schedule it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.