Greetings from LI,NY

Paulyboy

Hey guys, I wanted to thank you all for the opportunity to win an awesome rifle package! Thanks again

Hello ICANHITHIMMAN, How's it going, I'm from Suffolk County, on Long Island. In NY. How about you, where are you from?

Hello ICANHITHIMMAN, OK, thats not all that far up. I don't know about you but I'm certainly ready for spring. Not all that much snow, just cold. OK, gotta go, kids are up and need to do homework. Take care and stay safe!

Very few Long Islanders here but I'm one of them. Live on the south shore of Nassau for the last 30 years.

I frequently shoot at my club in PA, which is quite a drive from the island but worth the trip.

Hello Varmint Hunter, same here. 27 years south shore suffolk county. Have been going to my parents place, upstate, in Chenango County. He's about 60 miles or so from Syracuse. Shot gun country up there, but you can shoot anything you own, as long as you don't hunt with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.