Great Stuff!

Orange Dust

I almost posted this in the Waterfowl forum, but it is good for any of you. I might be late to the party, but I found some great stuff, and I would like to share. I hunt alot. I seem to be hard on my clothes because of the gumbo mud embedded in them and I simply wear them out. I love Banded waterfowl coats. Wear them hunting everything. Problem is they only last one season usually. The zippers are the culprit. I usually hunt ducks and geese with it zipped only half way. This way I can easily reach my calls and also keep them warm. This ruins the zipper in one season. $400 down the drain. I was about to buy a new one, my current one has become unable to zip and its getting cold. I've tried everything over the years and nothing works. The other day I was in Wal-Mart getting some 4-wheeler straps. Found some stuff called Starbright Snap and Zipper lube. Good brand, so I gave it a shot. This stuff is amazing. It is TFE based, non staining, and drys, so it doesn't grab dirt. Fixed a couple of jackets, and three blind bags I was going to toss. I may be the only one here that hasn't tried this stuff, but if not, you might give it a shot. Its cheap, and it works very well. I don't usually tout stuff, but this $5 tube saved me about a grand.

Attachments

• Zipper Lube.jpg
    Zipper Lube.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 14