Great falls gunsmith

akdad

I just moved to great falls and I have a couple small projects like a barrel swap on a win pre 64 that I would like to finish up.
Can anyone point me to a smith in the area?

Mike Smith in Chinook north of GF.
I believe your talking about Mike Johnson in Chinook. Have and have shot rifles from him. Top notch, fast turn around, very reasonably priced.

Have also used Randy Melvin, Bull Mountain Rifle in Billings. He also builds a fine shooting rifle.

Thane,

It was nice meeting you, and I am glad it all worked out with Dave. I hope you enjoyed our chat with him. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions. Cheers!

Ed
Thank you!!!
Great to meet you and thanks for everything! Now I may have to go thru the whole lot and clean up loose ends🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I believe your talking about Mike Johnson in Chinook. Have and have shot rifles from him. Top notch, fast turn around, very reasonably priced.

Have also used Randy Melvin, Bull Mountain Rifle in Billings. He also builds a fine shooting rifle.

I think Randy Melvin is now retired. Last time I was in his shop was 3 or 4 years ago and he told me then that IIRC, he was not taking on any more work due to knee problems. Bummer 'cause he is honest and does nice work.