GREAT Budget Varmint scope... yeah, i know it is an oxymoron, PLEASE!

+ 1 on the Nikon scopes.
I have two, a 3.3-10 titanium, and a Monarch 5.5-16.5. The low light abillity of the Nikon scopes is going to be hard to beat w/o spending 3x the money. Have to remember Nikon was in the glass biz long before they made scopes. World renound camera lenses. They also carry a liftime warranty.
Steve

Take a look at Swift scopes I have 3 of them and for the price I love them. I have a 8-32 on a custom 223AI and the clarity is great, and the adjustments verry well. Look at eabco.com Good luck

i just bought the Nikon buckmaster 4.5 x 14 x x 40 and so far I'm real happy with it. on the other hand the last 4 leupold i bought two vx2 and two vx3 one of each had to back right from the get go would not hold zero maybe I'm just unlucky

I really like my 4.5-14 "Jackie Bushman special" I've shot f class at 1k with it and did't feel I needed more. I did put a 6-20 Monarch on that rifle now. Very happy with it also.

The 4.5-14 BM is the only thing i have found so far that tracks like a leupold and always returns to your 100 zero time and time again.......I bought two of the Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20X50s with targe turrets along with the 4.5-14X44 last year and wasnt pleased with the adjustments at all. I have sold the two 6.5s and looking to sell the 4.5-14 as I was intending on adding target turrets to this model but I just dont think it is worth it

[ QUOTE ]
The 4.5-14 BM is the only thing i have found so far that tracks like a leupold and always returns to your 100 zero time and time again...

[/ QUOTE ]
What exactly is a "BM"? Nikon Buckmaster, yes?

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.