Good blind?

Apex Custom Rifles

Official LRH Sponsor
Looking to head out for first turkey hunt soon. Is there a good pop up blind, possibly leave in a spot for several days that anyone would recommend? I had a rhino 180 a couple years ago that was OK, had some holes in it from the factory I didn't like. Would like something to keep the rain off if needed. Possible deer and other types of hunting as well.

I'm not oppose to another rhino, but Muddy, Primos, and Bog are my options. Want one big enough for myself and 2 of my little kids.

We have used this style of a "POP UP" blind for many years. Had several set up for months in different areas. Easy to setup/take down and carry. Has windows all around with screens that you can shoot through (shotgun). I have taken many turkeys with a Bow using these blinds. Enough room to sit in a chair with two people and if you can kneel or sit shooting a Bow it works good.
Used for Turkey/Deer/Coyotes.
Some come with Scent Cover and water resistant. Jill and I did a lot of hunts with these blinds.

Amazon product ASIN B0869BXCHB

Last edited:
The Double Bull is an awesome blind. You can see out of the wall material. Provides a much greater field of view. Plenty of space for a couple small hunting partners. Easy to set up and sturdy enough to leave out.

I ended up ordering a Rhino 180. I had one before but it wasn't the see through walls. This one has the 180 degree see through walls. Sounds similar to the double bull. I see they improved upon some of the things I didn't like with the last model.

Now if it arrives in time I'll try it out this weekend, if not next. I've hunted a lot of other game, but this will be my first turkey hunt. Figured it would would also be a good entry for the kids too into the hunting world.