Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey................I"m working on one of those right now. It was a real piece of junk when I got it. For whatever reason the front of the stock got scorched and needed sanding. Well have you ever sanded scorched wood, I looked like I just came out of a coal mine. So..........my son just gave the "06" a nickname, dirty-06, and........that probably will stick with that rifle forever!!! ;):rolleyes:
I have a strong disdain for the "turdy-OT-sux" and the "boo-seventy wimpchester" :-D

Agreed! My wife and I volunteer in special olympics in our community.
I am unsure of the picture and pleased that I did not see the picture(s) or the words. I am reading comments and posts from other members.
If I am speaking out of turn please let me know and I will delete post.
We have three children of which two are handicapped, the third a genius. They have received a great share of humiliation, being picked on and treated poorly through no fault of their own.
When they were in school I used to volunteer to help out in the classrooms and field trips. These handicapped children and adults are full of love and joy. They do not understand why anybody would be mean. I find it hard to understand why a 'normal' person would make fun or torment them.

Well just got back from the range, it was hot! And to top it all off there were several talkers out there, and to top that off there were 6 stalls of mag dumpers! They would walk to line trying to talk and then right as the range was going cold and everyone is off the line waiting they would scurry back to their station and dump two mags! Another great day in the saga we all know as "Range Life".
6F8A6560-8542-4A26-A318-43019DFA62A3.jpeg

Well just got back from the range, it was hot! And to top it all off there were several talkers out there, and to top that off there were 6 stalls of mag dumpers! They would walk to line trying to talk and then right as the range was going cold and everyone is off the line waiting they would scurry back to their station and dump two mags! Another great day in the saga we all know as "Range Life".
View attachment 139684

You should start a range etiquette thread! that would help the forum out a lot. :D

I am unsure of the picture and pleased that I did not see the picture(s) or the words. I am reading comments and posts from other members.
If I am speaking out of turn please let me know and I will delete post.
We have three children of which two are handicapped, the third a genius. They have received a great share of humiliation, being picked on and treated poorly through no fault of their own.
When they were in school I used to volunteer to help out in the classrooms and field trips. These handicapped children and adults are full of love and joy. They do not understand why anybody would be mean. I find it hard to understand why a 'normal' person would make fun or torment them.

I fully agree with you and you deserve a normal person's answer. My next door neighbor is a special needs family and as you noted, they are full of joy and love. Even their four dogs senses it. I could not have asked for a better neighbor. IMHO, no need to delete your post. Hopefully, you get the answer you are seeking. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.