Glock trigger work?

missourideere

I have a ghost trigger that you file down tell you get the pull you want. I saw ghost has some kits,I want to get rid of the two stage trigger pull.what kit should I buy also is there a better brand to buy?

I know this is not a glock forum so I'll keep it short and sweet. This is my way...so do it at your own risk and you are responsible for the outcome.

Buy a Zev connector and a wolf spring kit. Take the disconnect, the cruciform sear, trigger bar, stiker safety nub and the stiker out and polish all of them to a mirror finish. Make sure you put in a lighter safety nub spring. Put it all back together and tune the trigger pull with the striker spring weight.

Zev also makes a trigger that is aluminum and the trigger bar has been modified to change the timing of the saftey nub engagment. But this trigger/trigger bar is not cheap.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.