Glock 20 and Brown Bear

Smith &wesson recently released a 10mm with a better grip angle than Glock and still higher capacity. That said, a ported Glock 20 aftermarket barrel should manage recoil and follow ups effectively with heavy hard cast bullets that penetrate heavy hide and flesh and bone.

I like the added weight of the Glock 40 over the 20. It is easier for me fire repeatedly with the stout loads. Carried the 40 during spring bear and fall archery in a chest holster under my Kuiu bino harness. I feel it provides the necessary margin of safety for black bears. I wanted something on my body while skinning and quartering a bear or quartering an elk at dusk while hunting solo.

Okay. Just got it today. Although it took about 4 months to get here. (maybe since it was free they took their sweet time) This is the one I picked out from winning the class at my shooting competition and my certificate allowed me to choose any glock I wanted although anything above a basic model I had to cover that cost which for $156 I opted for the glock 40 gen4 MOS. I already have my NDZ 22lb spring saved so after Christmas I will order that. I carry a Glock 17 everyday for work but I have to say this G40 is a TANK!!

Attachments

• 16FC488A-E6A5-4DCE-A45F-780D131FDE4C.jpeg
    16FC488A-E6A5-4DCE-A45F-780D131FDE4C.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 24
I like the added weight of the Glock 40 over the 20. It is easier for me fire repeatedly with the stout loads. Carried the 40 during spring bear and fall archery in a chest holster under my Kuiu bino harness. I feel it provides the necessary margin of safety for black bears. I wanted something on my body while skinning and quartering a bear or quartering an elk at dusk while hunting solo.
I have the G20 for the same reason in Alaska
Suggest the Kenai Chest Holster