Give Away Contest - Savage Trophy Hunter XP Rifle Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgs8163

LRH Team Member
FYI.

According to the Savage website only a few of those calibers are available to the left handed shooter.

sbranden

This is a GREAT opportunity! 223, 204, 260, Norma - I have a need, or should I say want?, for so many of the fine calibers listed here as options. My last gun purchase was a Savage, and I'm hooked big time! Accuracy is outstanding. 7mm, another 243 maybe - can't seem to get enough of this caliber with all the great bullet options out there for it, ... we shall see. I'm in - thanks!!!

GaryT6460

I have never won anything in my life either. I am feeling very lucky on this one. I really need a new 7mm and the Savage Trophy Hunter XP would be a perfect fit for me. :)
gun)

ntg

As soon as I saw this package, I thought "someone has finally got it about offering a good scope on a package for a decent price." I was excited about the package at first sight and I'd be super excited to "drive" one for free. Thanks Savage!

Brentster7189

Supossed to be a good youth gun, nice they have offered in LH as well. I've seen it packaged together with a Bushnell, Nikon, and now it says Weaver on the website.

Tikker

The majortity of my rifles are already Savage's, but i'd love me a .223 to add to the collection! Would be just the ticket to get my fiancee into shooting more, since all mine are heavy hitters :D

AceOutdoors

I would love to get a good new rifle ... my old 30-06 will do the job if she has too ... but I would love to be able to reach out a bit better gun) just incase that prize Elk or mule deer is sitting there waiting for me to take

Gone Ballistic

LRH Team Member
Boy O BOY!
Which end of the spectrum does one decide? 204 or 6.5X284?
Guess I'll only have the decision problem if I win it. Shouldn't be a problem for me, 'cause I never win anything anyway!

birdhunternd

What are the rules for this "Give Away"? Is there a limit to how many times one can enter?

Thank you for your time and response.
gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending threads