Give Away Contest - McMillan Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because McMillan has Mil. contracts and doesn't want to jeopardize that.

I would like one of those tactical stocks. gun)

Probably because McMillan has Mil. contracts and doesn't want to jeopardize that.

I would like one of those tactical stocks. gun)

You can buy direct from McMillan here in New Zealand so thats not it.
Any answer as to why only US Shipping?

Got me then, if that's the case it should be open to everyone. Guess it's a ? for the mod's.

Thank you McMillan and LRH! Your generosity and contributions to the shooting sports are greatly appreciated. Here's to wishing you and all members and participants future success and prosperity in all your endeavors.

I'm very dissappointed to see this about US only shipping?

Not sure why there is no shipping to Canada??? McMillan has exported to me personally 3 separate A-5 stocks within the last year- all exported legally as they do have the export permits in place (at least to Canada) and will have no problem sending it here- just ask them... I have ordered from them directly, and ordered from another US retailer who has McMillan ship it out to me when ready.

Judging by the number of McMillan stocks I see here, they are probably shipping hundreds of stocks up this way every year...

If McMillan has the permits in place, sure seems odd to limit your customer base.

I agree. Didn't know they export to individuals. If they are able and willing we'll consider your entry valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.