Give Away Contest - Savage Trophy Hunter XP Rifle Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

Savage.jpg

Savage Arms 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP rifle package
Brand new for 2012! Be one of the first to get your hands on the new 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP rifle package.

We've made an already accurate rifle even more accurate by mounting and bore sighting a Nikon 3-9x40 BDC Reticle scope to it. This unique reticle can be ballistically matched to a specific cartridge by using Nikon's "Spot On" software. All Trophy Hunter XP packages include detachable box magazines and an adjustable AccuTrigger.

1 Winner

Street Value - $499

Winner's choice of Right Hand or Left Hand

Winner's choice of the following cartridges:
204 Ruger
22-250 REM
223 REM
243 WIN
25-06 REM
260 REM
270 WIN
270 WSM
30-06 SPFLD
300 WIN
300 WSM
308 WIN
338 WIN MAG
6.5 CREEDMOOR
6.5x284 NORMA
7MM REM
7MM-08 REM

Prize Donor:

Savage-logo.jpg

www.savagearms.com

See the contest rules down below.

Last edited:
THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• US SHIPPING ONLY
  • Contest entries must be in by April 15th at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person. Our system does not allow duplicates.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.
  • You must enter each contest individually. Past entries will not get you on the list for this contest.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

Last edited:
Thanks, Been looking @ something Chambered in .308 & BOOYAH! Thanks, I hope I win this fine Hunter. gun):D

Well I already own a Savage .308 so if I win I guess I would have to chose between the 30-06 or 7mm....

Hmmm...oh the choices. I am happy with my current Savage in 308, suppose I could just take a newer one with a much better scope and the AccuTrigger and trade in my older Savage to help fund a sidearm.

Lets see.... I just bought 2. One in .308 and one in 7mm-08 so a third would have to be 6.5 Creedmore because I have the .223 too. I gots too many guns....................:)

The bare firearm weighs 5.5 pounds by the way. 4 round flush box magazine, drilled and tapped for a rail.

Its a pretty little (weight wise) firearm. First time I picked up one, I was suprised at how light it was.......

Savage Arms is certainly making accurate and very affordable rifles today. Way to go Savage.....

Need more contests open to Canadians!
Or better yet - Canadian only contests!

Status
Not open for further replies.