Give Away Contest - $125 Cutting Edge Bullets Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
These look like great bullets. They actually have an elegance to them while looking deadly at the same time. Bullets that "look this good" show there is a quality process behind their manufacture.

I don't have a Facebook account and never will. As stated in a previous post 'too many weirdos out there'. Any manufacturer that demands subscribing to Facebook as a prerequisite to winning their product probably isn't worth purchasing in the first place. I would not even consider purchasing any Cutting Edge product at this point nor any other with such a prerequisite.

I use stainless steel rather than tinfoil. It may be heavy but it looks nice. The Delorean of hats!

OK how do you upload a picture? LOL!:D

I have my Facebook garb on!

tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

I've got the underwear to match. It's for sale,but your gonna have to be my friend on Facebook first!!!

I've got the underwear to match. It's for sale,but your gonna have to be my friend on Facebook first!!!

Tin foil underwear? Hmmm. Does not sound comfortable.
Uhhh . . . How much? (smirk)

Have you tried Craigs List?

Would like to have been entered, but DO NOT have FB page and do not plan on signing up. Do not follow the crowd and wish all would be eligible to enter, FB page or not!

Would like to have been entered, but DO NOT have FB page and do not plan on signing up. Do not follow the crowd and wish all would be eligible to enter, FB page or not!

Ditto!!! Why would you say you "like" a company or product when you have not even used it!!

Im not a face book menber and do not plan to be!!!! If your contests are face book driven please do not include me....THANK YOU...

Status
Not open for further replies.