Gilboa .223 rifle

jay marian

Hi. Please could you guys assist me. I have purchased a Gilboa semi auto rifle in .223. Does anyone on this site own such a rifle. Also if any problems or stuff to mention. Many thanks. Sincerely appreciated.

Hi. Please could you guys assist me. I have purchased a Gilboa semi auto rifle in .223. Does anyone on this site own such a rifle. Also if any problems or stuff to mention. Many thanks. Sincerely appreciated.

I see that no one has answered. The reason is not many people in America need anti car jacking weapons. Also our AR-15's are a 16 inch minimum if they are equipped with a shoulder stock. To even own short barreled AR's requires PITA paper work or you have to have them declared as a pistol with no shoulder stock.

I looked up Gilboa and they look like quality weapons. I just think that AR's are a quality simple design. I shoot 1000's of rounds. I clean, oil, and keep them in a clean dry place and they look like new other than the brass deflectors

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.