Gilboa .223 rifle

jay marian

Hi. Please could you guys assist me. I have purchased a Gilboa semi auto rifle in .223. Does anyone on this site own such a rifle. Also if any problems or stuff to mention. Many thanks. Sincerely appreciated.

budlight

Hi. Please could you guys assist me. I have purchased a Gilboa semi auto rifle in .223. Does anyone on this site own such a rifle. Also if any problems or stuff to mention. Many thanks. Sincerely appreciated.

I see that no one has answered. The reason is not many people in America need anti car jacking weapons. Also our AR-15's are a 16 inch minimum if they are equipped with a shoulder stock. To even own short barreled AR's requires PITA paper work or you have to have them declared as a pistol with no shoulder stock.

I looked up Gilboa and they look like quality weapons. I just think that AR's are a quality simple design. I shoot 1000's of rounds. I clean, oil, and keep them in a clean dry place and they look like new other than the brass deflectors

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.