Getting ready

Could tie a piece of corn onto the end of my fishing line. Let him swallow it , & reel him in like a pike.
I've got 16lb test on the reel now.
My question is if you use a rod and reel would you have to have a fishing permit? I agree 16lb test although sporting probably needs to be much heavier test to land the big one. Lol

I got a deal on a Wincheste SXP with the Carlton Long Beard Choke. Using the Long Beard 3" #5's it put 48 pellets in my turkey targets neck and head at 50 yards. Best pattern I've seen at that range, but the SXP has an 8 lb. trigger. That is crazy. Very hard to shoot offhand accurately. Accuracy is important at shorter ranges because the pattern at 30 yards was mostly a 1" hole with pellets around it in about a 6" circle.

I would not feel right off the porch. I would at least have to sneak down the steps. LOL

Thanks for the pictures guys

Buck
You slip out the back door onto the deck and wait for them to cross the back yard into the woods. Passed a young tom yesterday. shotgun is propped up beside the back door with two high brass number 6 setting on the counter beside the washing machine.

Walking & talking. Come on April 15th.....

Attachments

• Chart 002.JPG
    Chart 002.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 48