gen 3 night vision

Nite vision is the only way to go when nite hunting. With gen 3 you will be able to see good enough to walk around no matter how dark it gets. With just star lite on a clear nite you may be able to shoot 50 yrds. reasonably. With a full moon to the full range of your rifle. I`m not firmilar with the D-740, but I use the PVS-7 gogles and a red lazer. With a weak red lazer you can see it into the sky or on trees 1/2 mile away.

Wow took d-740 out last linght ,it was awsome,full moon covered by clouds, first call seen a bobcat but he seen me to, could see easy 300 yards ,when calling focused scope up on feild could see lots of deer and cows i would say 8oo yards away easy.This i some of the best money i have ever spent on hunting equipment, I have no dought that I can kill 10 times as many coyotes and cats and foxes as i have in the past, the only thinG, is iam gona have to save up for a really good monoclure,because holding the gun up the whole time gets kinda though, THANKS U VICTOR AT TACTIAL NIGHT VISION FOR SUCH AN AWSOME PRODUCT,

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.