GDAY Mate!

kc

Its great to find we have a few from down under where the the men thunder.
I have a few old friends from Melbourn.went to school with at GMI in Michigan.

Hi Mate,we have some keen LRH's down here and it's getting more popular every year,quite a few fella's from melbourne on here too,not that you would wanna live there!!:D

Hi Mate,we have some keen LRH's down here and it's getting more popular every year,quite a few fella's from melbourne on here too,not that you would wanna live there!!:D

You make it sound like you are a very experienced traveller.
Why do you make such a comment?
What's better about Sydney

If I ever went to Austrailia I would find me some nice sunshine and some Great Whites to film.
I had to give up Scuba Diving a few years back from Lung problems.
Look up Malcom Calhoun..

ridgerider, mateee.....nothing wrong with Melb my comment was a rev up,but now that you got me typing i'll just say the weather aye!

ridgerider, mateee.....nothing wrong with Melb my comment was a rev up,but now that you got me typing i'll just say the weather aye!

300R,
Not an issue as Melbourne is famous for its weather.
You only have to wait 5 minutes and there is sure to be something to your liking or disliking as the weather continually changes so the saying goes.
I hear Sydney hasn't been all that flash lately either with its weather.
We are thankful for our weather down here as it is perfect for hunting Australia's premier game animal the mighty sambar deer.
Have a good day.

Yeah the weather has been up and down here too,last couple of days it's picked up it's already 24 degrees @8.15am ,it hurts to say but.. you got me, no sambar deer here in Sydney or NSW for that matter, it would be really nice,send some up for us!!
We are still thankful our weather does help us chase the most desired species not only in Australia but all over the world... bikini clad women..:D

All the best and have a safe new year.

Yeah the weather has been up and down here too,last couple of days it's picked up it's already 24 degrees @8.15am ,it hurts to say but.. you got me, no sambar deer here in Sydney or NSW for that matter, it would be really nice,send some up for us!!
We are still thankful our weather does help us chase the most desired species not only in Australia but all over the world... bikini clad women..:D

All the best and have a safe new year.

Thanks for that and all the best to you also for the New Year
What do you hunt?

Check out the telly book and look up Malcom Calhune, I think the bloke spells it this way.
I had a guy from Sidney who came to our factory he was an Engenear(screw the spelling)
he told me about the hell he raised as a kid..catching BullDog ants from a half dozen nests and dump them all on one nest at one time..the cain toads they would do a walkabout at night with a broom handle with a spike of tool steal and stab them and toss em into the bush.
I see every so often you have dust storms and bush fires..
**** we get tornados you would not like them we have a bad history here..we had one just north of us in 53 it killed over 100 people if you Google,, Beecher Tornado you would see some bad ****, If you have ever heard of a band of yanks that recorded in the 60s and 70s called the Grand Funk Rail Road, we know the guys (good bunch of blokes you would like them) Mark Farner was about 6 when it came through, it lifted and passed over his home and touched down again about 4 ks east of his home, his barn was blown over to a 45 degeree angle they had a bunch of tractors pulling it back up right.
We had one that went over our home in 62 my ears hurt real bad, we were in our basement (celler) We all(kids) eather wet or craped our pants. pulled up our neighbors Oak tree it was about 200years old.. not blow it over, it pulled it up and tossed it a half mile away.
send me your E-MAIL ADRESSS and I will send a few pix from around home and show you my
rifles and what its like here...
right now its starting to rain but before the weather was down to -2 degrees F whis is how it gets here, real cold for the first of winter than it thaws out than it starts over again.

When I was a kid we would go to Canada a lot I have family there and it would be April it would be cold real bad and lots of snow..we would jump off the roof of the garage into the drifts.
Its not like that any more. very little snow and nothing on the bush roads.

Cheers Mate! its 5:30AM here, no sleep, I know I will be up for the next 3 days.

I hunt Deer I have a good collection of tags filled..the deer won't come close to the house so thats when the 7mm mag comes in..its not every day you can shoot deer from 500 yards and they don't know whats happened one deer lays down and they stand looking dumb than you shoot 4 deer before they think about heading into the pines.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.