Gas

Rural True Midwest small town price as of yesterday

Attachments

• 264879ED-6BA1-4EBA-82AB-B798AFD29D87.jpeg
    264879ED-6BA1-4EBA-82AB-B798AFD29D87.jpeg
    754.4 KB · Views: 13
I've just heard that,..
The GOP ( Repub's ) in Congress, are, looking into, Re-instating Trump's, Oil-Gas producing,.. Policies !
This is NEEDED, to "go around", the DENSE / STUBBORN, and "Utopian Idea's" of, Jennifer Granholm ( Biden's, Energy Czar )
Call your,.. Congressmen / Women to, SUPPORT this and YES, do IT,.. Next Week !
TIME for, Congress to get OFF their, DUFF and DO "some of what", they ARE,.. PAID,.. to DO !

Everyone NEEDS to look up,. Jennifer Granholm's, "Utopian Idea's" on,.. Climate Change !
Her idea IS that, everyone should, Own / Buy, an Electric Vehicle to, save the Planet from, Climate Change,.. YESTERDAY !!!
Smart People know that,. THIS, is probably, 10-15 years,.. away.
Most People don't know that, SHE IS, the PROBLEM of, Sky High, Gasoline !

$605 for road diesel yesterday. I predict at least $7 a gallon at harvest time with many predicting higher.

Farming is our major industry and they are being crushed by fuel and fertilizer costs and availability.

Home ranch had to go cut down trees and build bon fires for frost control. Scheduled and guaranteed delivery of propane could not be delivered with driver hour and supply excuse.

This situation is way bigger than fuel prices.

So what are you all paying for gas these days? For those of you with larger trucks how bad is the pain?
$400-500 a day for fuel alone. They are not eating the costs and they shouldn't.

West to east coast full 53' refer mid 2000 $5K, 6 mo ago $15K, last week barely under $10k.

All of these costs are being passed straight to consumers and not paid back to the farmers.

Gas and Oil Prices CAN and probably will,.. go Higher !
They won't be coming Down until, Congress gives,.. this woman,.. "the BOOT" !
Watch, the Effect's of High Gasoline / Diesel on,.. the Economy ( Food Prices, etc) and,.. Stock Market !

Last edited:
I just filled up my bone dry Ford F350 diesel pick-up and broke a $200 bill. I had to use two different credit cards and rotate back and forth between maximum charge of $75 and reset the pump. It is $5.59 gallon in Southern Idaho. These service station owners here are in collusion as they are all the same price for diesel. It's up $3.00 per gallon from December of 2020. Let's go Brandon! What a total Bufaw we have in the White House! We went from being totally energy independent to needing Chinese made batteries to see the light. By the way, Joe, when are you going to be giving me an electric tractor, combine,swather, loader, trucks, etc? Oh, and how do you suggest I charge each one during harvest? Oh, I see, you want me to cover my hay field with solar panels. Just how much coal is burned to make a 72 cell panel, 5 tons, you've got to be kidding?

Last edited:
Was 3.90 per gallon for diesel last time I filled up. 32 gallon tank. I wish diesel would get back to being cheaper than unleaded.
Will never happen again. Years ago the industry management changed and exploited the fact diesel is what drives the world.

This new age fad of diesel parking lot queens and one ton diesel commuters that never towed/hauled an empty pop can with 50 series tires has nothing to do with fuel prices.

Love or, Hate, TrumpyBear, AKA, the Cheeto Man,.. But, His "Policies",.. HAVE,.. WORKED for,..
The poor, the Average & the middle class, "Workers",.. in America.
Printing EXCESS Money, "give Away's" and Sky High, Oil / Gas,.. have,.. NOT !
Start Complaining to,.. YOUR,. Congressmen / Women !

Last edited:
There won't be any changes in energy policies until after the new Congress is sworn in. A "super majority" would be nice, but that's asking quit a bit! I'd not expect brandon to come to his senses at this point. And the current head of the dept. of energy, well,,,,, she's just gladly following brandons' policies! Brandon needs to pull out his personal credit card and pay for the fuel to fly around or fuel the beast for his travels, for a change. Current prices for the 'necessities' don't effect those in "the bubble" of DC, they put it on our credit card!