My unit has not been blown over since i did this mod to the legs

Attachments

• 39732316-6E5F-4DE8-A270-6FC2A8C9FB40.jpeg
    39732316-6E5F-4DE8-A270-6FC2A8C9FB40.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 109
  • FC538C53-40B2-479E-AD35-30FDE8627684.jpeg
    FC538C53-40B2-479E-AD35-30FDE8627684.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 103
I took a flat piece of "stiff" aluminum about 4"x1.50", drilled a hole at each end, and mounted it to one of the front legs of my rest, and viola! Can't be knocked down, unless you knock your rest over. LOL. Anyway, the inside edge of the Xero sits about 4" from the rifle and it never misses a shot! Never even considered using the tripod it brings.

Lately I've been using this Marsupial gear pouch to hold mine. I kinda like their stuff, seems to be well made and American made.

1710947396367.jpeg

1710947420767.jpeg

I know I need to get one but the day after I get one they will go on sale for 1/2 price.That how my luck runs.
Hi, just get one! The demand will keep the price for a long long time.
I absolutely love mine as does everyone who buys one! No wires, no BS
Put on your table 5-15 inch from the end of the barrel & shoot. 5 button pushes & your shooting

The Caldwell has been on the burner for quite some time now and still not on the market yet.
My Chrony died and my magnetospeed broke.First shot and I must have not tightened it enough and it came back against the rest and busted.
Question about the Garmin does it come with everything you need to use it right away?Or do you need to buy things?Does it come with a case?
I need to order something I am tired of JUNK!
I comes in a nice sturdy box. Take out of the box, plug into usb, charge it & go have fun❗

Attachments

• IMG_4036.jpeg
    IMG_4036.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 9
Got it!
I got the Garmin on Amazon but I bet they don't stock them so I figure they have some company send it to me so it may take a couple of weeks I am thinking.But it is free shipping and we have cruddy weather coming so maybe not so bad after all.
I got mine from Midsouth Shooters Supply.
& you can put it on the right side

After a disasterous few days screwing around with the worthless Labradar I was glad I borrowed one before buying it. I couldn't believe how poor of a design and the firmware was absolutely unforgivable. Swore me off of radar type cronos for good.

I got a Shotmarker system instead AND YES I KNOW IT'S NOT A CHRONOGRAPH..... However with a little creativity, a spreadsheet, and the data from the Shotmarker you'd be surprised at what you can do. My situation is such it's easy for me because I have a personal SM system but also the 2 clubs I shoot at the most both run SM systems. I still run my ancient Beta Chrony for subsonic work.

At $800 bucks for a SM System it's a deal considering the versatility of it compared to a chrony. You can also assess speeds at the target for as long as you can keep your bullet SS.

I know I'll get ridiculed by the Uber Long Range guys and the guys that weigh their primers but it works for me and thats all that matters