Garmin Xero C1 Pro

Received my Garmin last week. Took it to our airgun range to give it a test. Put it on the Air Rifle setting and started shooting. It never missed a shot. I shoot a PCP airgun, the velocity average was 960.1 fps. Everyone at the range wanted to try it out. Tested it on 5 more airguns with velocities from 520 to 820 fps. The ease of use is fantastic. It will be perfect for checking fpe prior to registered matches.

Skip the gun shop accessories way too expensive. Mine fits perfectly in a GoPro case for $10 and is in my range bag every time I go to the range. The small tripod works just fine but Amazon has heavier ones for cheap if your concerned about it tipping over Amazon also has cheap Arca rails for mounting to your rifle for $18 to $30 that work great.
Got this idea from another forum. Case is perfect size and the acra mount is quick push button. Can use with small pod that came with it or put in top of my RRS.

Attachments

• IMG_7308.jpeg
    IMG_7308.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7310.jpeg
    IMG_7310.jpeg
    326.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7311.jpeg
    IMG_7311.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7312.jpeg
    IMG_7312.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 82
The Apache cases at HF are pretty decent too if you have one nearby. Honestly though, for me, I will be just sticking my Xero in a side pocket of my shooting bag instead of adding the bulk of a separate case. That is one of the great properties of the Xero is its small size. I may find a felt or velour bag to drop it in just to protect the screen from scratches. I also left the factory screen protector on it. I only cut off the little removal tab so it doesn't snag on anything. If it ever does develop bubbles or scratches, I will add an aftermarket cell phone screen protector from Amazon.

One single. I had it way back and not even aimed too close between some trees. I really wanted that single cold bore prior to hunt reading….but it was my fault. Caught all the others…bows, sub 22lr, big guns, small guns.

There should be zero debate. Just trust me….get one. It's good!

The Apache cases at HF are pretty decent too if you have one nearby. Honestly though, for me, I will be just sticking my Xero in a side pocket of my shooting bag instead of adding the bulk of a separate case. That is one of the great properties of the Xero is its small size. I may find a felt or velour bag to drop it in just to protect the screen from scratches. I also left the factory screen protector on it. I only cut off the little removal tab so it doesn't snag on anything. If it ever does develop bubbles or scratches, I will add an aftermarket cell phone screen protector from Amazon.
Don't chance messing up your display. Get a good case to put the Xero in and protect it.
A $700 investment is wort a few $ Hard Case.
Don't want to show up at the range with a cracked display and ruin your Load Development.

We will send you a gift card ( Merry Christmas) for HF if you have one near you to get an Apache if you will use it. Or just ship an Amazon one to you.
We got your address somewhere but PM it to me anyway.

Len & Jill

Short of running over the case with a vehicle I can't think of a situation where the harbor freight case wouldn't be strong enough to protect small electronics. They were $8.99 with inside track club today. I think I can find more uses for them at that price.