Garmin Xero C1 Pro

Okay, I thought I read that it will trigger when a bullet enters its air space meaning radar/radio waves. Now as soon as it quits raining I'm going to have to try it.
I suspect it must have a narrow cone of airspace that it receives radar reflections from in order for it to be usable at a gun range. It would be nice if that cone could be adjusted (expanded) by the user.

I'm always leery of what seem to be outrageous pries on eBay. Too many 'shill' bidders. If it was a legitimate sale, I suspect seller and buyer were happy!

It wouldn't surprise me in the least......there seems to be a new generation of have to have it now thinking. I had a extra set of Hornady grendel dies that I put on Ebay with a opening bid of used die prices that sold for over $150.00. At the same time, you could go on Midway and buy a Redding sizer and seater separately for less than that- The box sets were sold out. But wyosteve is correct, we were both happy! 🙂

Looks like everyone is dumping their Magnetospeeds and labradars lately. I am assuming that most are going to these. I would like to check one out in person.

I'm not dumping my Magnetospeed. It does a perfectly good job for me, and it's paid for.
I have a Magnetospeed sporter I use for my hunting rifles and a pro chrono shoot through that I use for my suppressed rifles. I'm not getting rid of them for anything else either ;) MV isn't honestly that important from a chrono when you true MV at distance with kestrel anyways.

Mine showed up a couple of days ago after ordering from Bass Pro. Definitely a slick little unit. Saw cabelas had them in stock today and snagged another for my brother. Looking forward to using these!

FB_IMG_1699216858995.jpg