Garmin Xero C1 Pro

Over the years I have owned many Garmin products and truly like them. I do not like the "internal" not replaceable battery, though in reality it might be replaceble with a little tinkering. As with many products, I will wait for version 2. I am happy to see new products on the market. Competition forces innovasion. Way to go Garmin.

For those that have one. What comes with it? Does it have a little carrying case with it? And other accessories?

Claims state that it isn't affected by other shooters and doesn't need a trigger to register suppressed rifles or even air rifles. Also has a 0.1fps resolution. Pretty interesting and labradar definitely needed some competition in this field.
Competition is a great thing, and I have heard folks are having trouble with suppressed guns registering with the Labradar, but that has not been our experience. A buddy and I went in together and bought one, and almost all our rifles are suppressed and it picks them up pretty well. It might miss one every other session, but for the most part it reads every shot on everything from a 22CM to 300 mags.

I preordered one as well simply for the small compact size. The other new option is the FX true ballistic chronograph which has some great reviews but is out of stock everywhere and $999. It also gives multiple readings to true the BC at least for the first couple hundred yards. As for the "what does it come with question" I believe it comes with a case and the little tripod as well as the charging cable etc.

There's a great thread on the Hide on it where some guys have their hands on them. It will be awesome, big company backing it unlike Labradar. Time to sell the orange box
If it's Garmin, it'll work and be well made, with excellent support. Six family members have worn their watches for over 5 years and they're very reliable, durable, and extremely versatile. We use them for walking, running, and HIIT workouts. Battery life between charges is phenomenal (approx 23 days), depending on how much live tracking is being done. My wife is on a pilgrimage in Spain right now, and I am able to see her path live, as well as her stats. (No subscription required). I have previously posted my experience with their InReach Mini GPS tracker.

The size has never been an issue with Labradar for me. its worked great since I bought it and no need to change
I wouldn't change it either if I had one but the new Garmin is a game changer for those that don't have a Chrono. No aiming, no positioning problems, not out front to get shot, blown over, and mere ounces....

I wouldn't change it either if I had one but the new Garmin is a game changer for those that don't have a Chrono. No aiming, no positioning problems, not out front to get shot, blown over, and mere ounces....
This is why i held off on the labaradar. The review i read on the garmin said he moved it as much as 5 feet in all directions and it still got readings, add in the small size...
Take my money garmin!

Received my Garmin Xero C1 yesterday. So far I am super impressed. In the box was the unit (about the size of a gopro), a nice short tripod, and a USB cable. No case, but you really dont need one. I could see throwing this in your shooting bag side pocket and never knowing it's there until you need it. Functionality is super simple and it records EVERY TIME. They say it wont work for shotgun, but I'm going to try it tomorrow. Cant speak for battery life, but I think it could outlast a long range day. If you needed more battery, a cheap external USB battery pack would be fine. You can attach it to your Arca rail via the $165 Area 419 attachment, or buy Leftfoto parts from Amazon and build one for $37. The iPhone app pairs perfectly and you can reference all you data easily. I have a Magnetospeed and will probably never use it again. Never wanted a Labradar due to the size and I think the only thing it could do that this won't is BC. But really any BC (published or labradar) is only a starting point anyway and wont be the same as velocity decreases. In my opinion, this is a Labradar/Magnetospeed kill shot. No wonder there are so many for sale now!!!