• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Garmin Xero at Basspro

Officially can no longer add to the cart. If local to a Bass Pro or Caelas, it might be worth stopping in to see if they have any in stock.

Hope everyone that ordered gets one without waiting.

dammitman, I always forget about activejunky.
There is also Rakuten...same concept, cash back on orders. I never used activejunky but from what i hear the cashback percentages can be a bit higher than Rakuten

I have an activejunky acct, I just usually forget to buy through it(like yesterday)
There is also Rakuten...same concept, cash back on orders. I never used activejunky but from what i hear the cashback percentages can be a bit higher than Rakuten

GOOD DEAL
Thanks!
We ordered one when 171Farm put this post out on the deal from BassPro. 171farm thank you for helping us spend more money👍. Got an email this morning telling us that our Garmin came in. Have to me a trip to the store the next few days. We now have a relativity new LR with all the trimmings and the new Garmin. Really like the LR so will use both. Now need to sell some other equipment that we bought Jill's dad that he isn't using.

Got the notice that mine is ready for pickup. I'll go get it tomorrow night and hopefully use it on Sunday.

For you guys who are looking mount the Garmin on your rifles:

Is the Garmin designed to deal with recoil?
I really dont know anything about this unit...actually didnt know it was a thing until I saw talk about it here. So with that said, dont take what Im saying as any truth, but Id assume it would be fine. I have a labradar, which I think is pretty much a similar concept...you have to have the unit 6 or less inches away for best results. So Id think it should be ok. Yes the unit would take a bit more recoil since its phycially attached. Obviously the heavier the caliber probably the more concerning but in general id want to think you would be ok

Last edited: