• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Garmin Xero at Basspro

Keep us posted on if you actually get one! Everywhere else is on pre-order or backorder. It just sounds too good to be true.
I can't say for sure but there is no indication they are on backorder. Several stores that show up for the pickup in store show stock of them too

Well now it says out of stock for ship to store or home. Might go pass through the local one tomorrow see whats up.

Scheels said they have 75 in order but will be a bit today in store. Curious how long the BP ones will take to ship or if they'll be in same timelines as early december like most are saying.

Now just need to have someone make an inexpensive rifle mount like the one from 419 but 1/4 the price.
There was a LRH member that had a 3D Printer. He should start making mounts.
Why would you want a rifle mount. Thats the thing I hated about the magneto speed.

Well now it says out of stock for ship to store or home. Might go pass through the local one tomorrow see whats up.
Maybe everyone that ordered from here ran them out of stock. Haha

I just looked and it still shows shipping to home or store for me. If anyone is looking see for yourself if it shows up or not.

Yeah I've dropped the ball a couple times. Scheels had them, now bass pro. I guess my load development time is over now that hunting season is here. No hurry. Midway has late November as expected delivery.