• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Garmin Xero C1 at Scheel’s

These are still there! Rakuten has 3% cash back right now too. If you don't already use Rakuten, use my signup code, make the purchase and not only get 3% cash back, get an additional $30 back for signing up and earning cash back Rakuten Cash Back

Must have sold out shortly after I posted
They must be putting a few out or got another shipment. Couple days ago I got the email but I was at the gym by the time I got done they were sold out.

Cabelas had them earlier today too. Don't know if they still do

Not sure if they still have any from this order, but per their email (screenshot below) this morning they still had some but also expect more to come in quickly. They are offering free shipping and do not charge tax so its 599.99 even. When I put one in the cart and when to the checkout, the estimate ship date is 1/18

1704759495765.png

If that option doesnt work Im all out of suggestions :)

Last edited:
Not sure if they still have any from this order, but per their email (screenshot below) this morning they still had some but also expect more to come in quickly. They are offering free shipping and do not charge tax so its 599.99 even. When I put one in the cart and when to the checkout, the estimate ship date is 1/18

View attachment 530554
Thanks