Game prayer.

Maybe I'm weird. I don't respect most people so how in the world could I respect a dumb animal I plan on killing and eating. I have no more respect for the game than I do for the ticks on them. To me they are like potatoes or green beans from our garden. I love being in the outdoors and hunting. Often, I thank the Lord at seventy-eight I was able to hunt steep terrain alone last season. Maybe I will be able to hunt the same steep terrain again next year.
You called it! Yup, your weird. Something tells me that most people have the same no-respect thoughts about you. Not that you care. 😒🫢

When my daughters were growing up I used to teach them, "If someone compliments you or says something disrespectful to you, and you don't respect them, it is like the wind in the trees. There is a sound, but nothing is communicated."

You see, I think most of the hunters are more like me than they let on here. They just don't have the guts to say what they really believe. That's why they kill poor defenseless creatures. Some here say it's okay to make poor hits on varmints and coyotes. I don't. All should be dispatched with the same quickness.